Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Alliances defend during last season!

Hello, my base was get attacked 3 times ( Alliances battle ) during last season. it's was 13 times on March season.
    Can someone please tell me how to get more attacked? This confuse me if there are something wrong with my base or the update.
    Because some of my friend tell me they have >20 Alliance defend every season.
    sorry for my English.

I play on Steam (Level 47) and PSN (Level 51), and both bases got attacked about the same. The key seems to be play yourself, in Alliance Battles and PvP each day. Possibly making tweaks to your base might get registered and put it into the matchmaking rotation.

Beyond that, your base has to be a good candidate difficulty wise for the majority of Alliance Season participants.
    Last edited by cusman; 04-18-2018, 11:44 AM.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Hi Cusman, thank you for respond me.
      I play Guns up 3-4 hours/day, I had 3470 Alliance point last season ( only 90 point from 3 Alliance defend ) and I'm top 50 pvp this week. It's a lots of battles! That make me dont understand why my base only get 3 Alliance defend.

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Is yours one of the 5:30 Bombardier bases? I imagine those get rotated up and out of play for majority of active players pretty fast because most people would fail against that particular base setup.

Originally posted by cusman View Post
      I play on Steam (Level 47) and PSN (Level 51), and both bases got attacked about the same. The key seems to be play yourself, in Alliance Battles and PvP each day. Possibly making tweaks to your base might get registered and put it into the matchmaking rotation.

Beyond that, your base has to be a good candidate difficulty wise for the majority of Alliance Season participants.
      Another factor is how much the other players in your difficulty bracket are playing as well. As many of you already know, the opponent selection is done primarily by matching your W/L Attack Ratio against other players W/L Defend Ratio. Different ratios place you all into different difficulty brackets. If the players in your bracket are active in AB season then you will see more attacks against your base.

Comment

• robertcr505
        robertcr505 commented
        Editing a comment
        SD-P,
        You/Devs should post these "brackets" in the Leaderboard section. Players could see where they rank based on Attack and Defend ratios, not just dog tag accumulation.

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Great suggestion by robertcr505
    Working...
    X