Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New weird errors on Steam

Weird error #1
    1. I logged in, collected my Daily Ration (30k), then played an Alliance Battle taking my Alliance Points from 470 to 500.
    2. Right after results screen, game gave error prompt and closed itself.
    3. I re-launched game, and Daily Ration is back (got 30g), then go to PvP list and I see my 3 Daily Battles are still there (even as I did one already).
    Weird error #2

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180503074800_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	4242

Very concerning in game like this when things aren't getting saved correctly

Error is happening over and over after every few battles, then the day gets reset (new rations and new daily alliance battles)

Name:	20180503075440_1.jpg
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	4243

Name:	20180503075448_1.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	4244

Name:	20180503081428_1.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	4245

Comment

Thanks for the heads up c! Passing this on to the team to take a look into.

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        The errors also eat end of battle rewards if they trigger between victory screen and getting back to base.

So giving extra daily rations each time I have to re-start the game due to error, but also eating rewards from victory. Error is also wiping any new Defend Reports that happen to come in. The Special Operation continues to progress, and Alliance Season points accumulate, but other things are not working properly.

Error during Attack Card purchase eats the munitions
        Error after victory but before get back to base screen eats the rewards
        Last edited by cusman; 05-03-2018, 01:06 PM.

Hey c, so we figured out the issue and it was specific to your account being in a rare spot due to your legacy status on the Steam beta. The bad news is that we had to wipe your previous defend reports, the good news is that going forward you should not run into any of these issues any longer. Please give the game a go the next time you get a chance and let me know if everything is cleared up for you. Thanks for bring this to our attention and for your patience while we resolved the issue.

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries. I figured it was specific to my account when nobody else was raising issue because the crashing was very frequent. I guess this means you guys are busy working on some big backend server changes and things are starting to affect production versions as consequence.
    Working...
    X