X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Posing Models on Campaign Map

I mean, this glitch doesn't affect gameplay at all, but I just find it kind of funny. I didn't notice this until some of my friends pointed it out to me. Occasionally, they also get t-posing unit models on the campaign map. My game does slow down considerably when this happens, but I think it might just be the weather outside.

Originally posted by WhereDaBathroom*PC View Post
    I mean, this glitch doesn't affect gameplay at all, but I just find it kind of funny. I didn't notice this until some of my friends pointed it out to me. Occasionally, they also get t-posing unit models on the campaign map. My game does slow down considerably when this happens, but I think it might just be the weather outside.
    Do you have any video or screen caps of this occurring that I can pass on to the team to take a look at?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	T-Pose5.13.png
Views:	1
Size:	701.5 KB
ID:	4270 Yeah, I do. Sorry for the late response.

It has also appeared a few times in Barracks and in base-defenses, but I wasn't able to get a picture of those.
      Last edited by WhereDaBathroom*PC; 05-29-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the screencap. Does this only happen with the Chemist Unit or have you seen this occur with other units as well?

Does this go away if you reboot the game? Do you recall any specific behavior that you did before seeing this?

Comment

oct 21, 2017

​You can do nothing against this SDS Chase, i tried many Things.

​SD PEER so far i know ist only the chemist, yes.

A bit late i know, but i Play on ps4 and there are bigger Problems..btw theres another bug, sometimes i see veterans from other Players merged with my Vets.
        Last edited by ZonaDeFuego; 05-30-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

It still happens to me also.

Another glitch is seeing the parachute hit the ground at the beginning of an attack. It's like a phantom paratrooper in the first 15 seconds of the base attack descends and all I see is the tops of the chute disappear into the ground. Strange.

Comment

Working...
          X