X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berserk Recycling Error on my Steam Account

I have found that I can't recycle Berserk cards on my Steam account once 28 or less would be left after recycle.

As far as I can tell, it grants me something cause I can see new Perks showing up in my Inventory after Error, but the Berserk cards don't get consumed. If I collect more Berserk cards, I can recycle them, but once 28 or less would be left, it will error rather than work normally.

When it errors, sometimes all my Barrack units Perks disappear and I have to restart game to get that fixed. It also removes the memory of what units I had selected in my PvP Loadout (reverts back to Grunts and Assault selected).

Video below to demonstrate

I was able to recycle all the Berserk cards I have on my PSN account without issue, so this is only happening on my Steam account. I also now have 20 of the starter HQ Squad cards for some reason that I can't recycle out of my Inventory. SD-PEER81 had told me these would be removed out of my account, but hasn't happened yet. Mentioning that in case those are part of the problem.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Hey c, I've asked the team to look into this issue for you. If you add a different card to the recycle mix (e.g. 2 Berserks and a Unit Cap+) does the issue still occur?

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
      Hey c, I've asked the team to look into this issue for you. If you add a different card to the recycle mix (e.g. 2 Berserks and a Unit Cap+) does the issue still occur?
      By mixing I was able to get my Berserk Inventory count to 27. I can't get it to go any lower (even mixing with 1 Berserk and 2 other cards).

Edit: Also, when it error, one of my Legendary Speed perk in the inventory had disappeared. It came back after I restarted the game.
      Last edited by cusman; 05-23-2018, 05:57 AM.
      Alliance: Helldivers
      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
      X