X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to claim rewards.

Every single time I successfully accomplish the Special Operation to get the fast deploy benefit it warns me up telling me I get it, but when I look at the inventory it's not right there.

I'm really pissed off because I've accomplished it at least 5 times but the result is the same, the benefit is not there. By the way I have the same behavior with Unstoppable benefit (I obtained it at least 3 times but is not storing it on the inventory).

The one you see in the inventory is a benefit I acquired playing PvP, not from Spec Op.

Would you please help me to get again the benefits I lost.. and off course fix this.

By the way, I'm on Steam with Mantis18072 account

Thank you guys.

Hmmm, I've asked the team to look into this for you and will let you know once a resolution has been reached. If possible, can you send a video of this occurring (i.e. completes SpecOp, sees card "rewarded, goes to inventory and no card present)? So that I can get a better idea of what is taking place here?

Concerning the "Unstoppable" Perk...is this happening anytime you get an Unstoppable Perk Card like from opening a pack? It's simply not appearing in your inventory regardless of where it comes from, or is there a specific scenario that this happens in?

Comment

Working...
    X