X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server error -603(03)

Heey played alot of guns up on PS4 and after a break started playing on pc since today.

I noticed that my game crashes after every war i play.
    so i can play 1 battle no problem, but starting another after that crashes the game with the following error: Server Error: Please restart the game and try again.

I re-installed the game try running as admin, but still the same problem.

I hope this will be resolved thanks!

Attached Files

Okay after playing a few times again i noticed that if the game crashes because of this is Lose the match and by this also lose dog tags and the used cards etc...

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      What is your in-game display name on your Steam GUNS UP! account?

• wwaazzaahh
      wwaazzaahh commented
      Editing a comment
      My ingame name is sjoowie

Hey Uh I had a server error while playing on steam and all of my Golden Perks for my Grunts, Grenade launchers, Medics, and Engineers are gone. I looked in my inventory but my perks aren't there. Its as if they were all deleted. Can someone please help me get my perks back. I don't want to go through all of the work I did to obtain them again.

Comment

I started playing ''GUNS UP'' 1 hour ago and when i have done the basic building tutorial after that when cpu defence was about to start game crashed.If you do not know polish it says:Error- Close the app and start it again to continue but when i try to do that it doing the same thing.

Comment

Working...
      X