X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Veterans?

After a couple of matches, I went to view my newly acquired veterans. Only problem is, I can't see them. It says I have 4 new vets available, but once I select to view them, their invisible and can't be selected. This has happened at least the last 3 matches I've had on my Steam account.

Using your scroll wheel on the mouse makes them turn visable

Comment

I tried that but it didn't work. But it's working now. It messed up a couple more times since posting the original post. But later that day things got better. Thnx for responding.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you noticed if there is anything that precedes this issue occurring (e.g. game lags, frame-rate stutters) or does this just occur randomly without any forewarning?

It happened jus a few times that day. But I haven't had any issues since.

Comment

This is still happening

Comment

It happens to me also. Just click in the lower left area where the scroll bar should be that is now invisible and it will click you over to the screen that is hidden. Basically it looks like the scroll bar at the bottom disappears, but you can still click in that area to get the screen where your vets are hidden. At least that works for me.

Comment

Working...
          X