X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 specials drop - is this normal?

My enemy received a 40 special drop, multiple times.
    As in screenshot?

Is this normal?

Yes, that's the 40 munitions that drop during normal intervals when attacking. If he received 40 SPECIALS, NOT MUNITIONS, then he'd be a big fat cheaterface.

Comment

Hmmm...that's a weird one as the 40 munitions text looks like its on top of a Decoy special icon instead of the munitions icon. Looking into this one.

Comment

Its just munitions he dont get 40 decoys. So nope hes not a cheater last 2 weeks i see this more and more but when u look to the munitions u will see it go up with 40

Comment

I've seen this many times already, and yes there is an icon of special (not an icon of munitions) and then number on it. I didn't know that you can receive munitions and special at the same time...

Comment

I've personally seen that a ton of times in my replays.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
              SD-PEER81 commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay, so maybe its just a visual issue that has to do with it being a replay! I noticed that the player was on PS4 and, while its not impossible, it would require a significantly more work and 'expertise" to pull off a PS4 game hack than it would a PC one. In any case, I'll keep an eye out for similar situations. Thanks all.
          Working...
          X