X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors and Getting Kicked From Game

Just today, I've gotten kicked from the game and it completely shuts down. I lose all my attack cards each time. Just now this came up on the screen.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	4552 Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	4552

Is this something that is happening continuously or just this time? What cards did you lose?

Comment

Yeah that happens a lot to me too like every 2 or 3 games especially during alliance battles. But Im a little bit more forgiving cause as I understand it this happens when there is too much internet traffic and its obvious the way the devs setup the game is to shut it down if the connection gets dropped. My only complaint is it gets added to my offensive loss count, I dont mind the lost cards but the win/loss count is a matter of pride and its kind of infuriating. As a solution what I did is to only play at the time that I know when internet traffic is low and in my country that is during dawn and early morning.

Comment

It happened to me earlier today. Cost me a few vets and time I didn't have

Comment

Same thing has happened to me, about to win the battle then the games closes. It starts by saying I have lost connection to the servers a few times during the battle then just as I destroy the HQ the game restarts. I don’t mind it too much if it’s just attack cards but when you pay gold for a retry and this happens then it’s a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikaro-_-8 View Post
            Same thing has happened to me, about to win the battle then the games closes. It starts by saying I have lost connection to the servers a few times during the battle then just as I destroy the HQ the game restarts. I don’t mind it too much if it’s just attack cards but when you pay gold for a retry and this happens then it’s a problem.
            Now that would b a problem

Comment

Working...
            X