X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double HQ cards cheat.

There is another cheater, can the developers please look into this account and see why this guy had twice as many hq units every single time? The PC user is xiashou.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ex2bUTYq_k
    Last edited by Pikaro-_-8; 04-12-2019, 01:35 PM.

Double SS squad is brutally difficult to overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
      Double SS squad is brutally difficult to overcome.
      Yeah, it caught me by surprise. I was doing the launcher laughs last event but after I saw the 4 sharpshooters there was no way I was going to beat this base with just grenade launchers. It’s also supposed to be a 2 white skull. I can only imagine this base being attacked by low level players, they would have a very difficult time trying to beat it. Hopefully this gets looked into and taken care of.

Comment

The dark art of the subtle cheat!
        Kongxxx66
        https://youtu.be/rDY5RFCzMX0

Comment

I cut most the boring stuff. Gets interesting around 6:15

Comment

Had this guy on my radar for some time. He may get thru shot with some hidden buffs!!! but he couldnt do olski without rallying back n adding some munitions!

Comment

Originally posted by olskipodolski View Post
              Had this guy on my radar for some time. He may get thru shot with some hidden buffs!!! but he couldnt do olski without rallying back n adding some munitions!
              Yeah I’ve gotten something similar a while ago, some had lots of vets on defend and on attack.

Comment

Pretty much impossible to prove the buffing. This one got greedy!!! Steve???

Comment

Working...
                X