X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Recycler

So I recycled 3 LEGENDARY defense cards(Ego, Training Grounds, Air 10% range) and the New Random Rarity Chance was
    Common -
    Rare -
    Epic -
    Legendary - High
    Ultra - Low
    Diamond -
    I recycled them and IT GAVE ME A RARE ITEM (+8 unit caps)

is this a glitch??
    Rare -

This is very frustrating because i was expecting a legendary item of some sort.
    Last edited by agentorange*PC; 11-26-2019, 11:30 AM.

You probably FUCKED UP and actually recycled "Big Head Mode" + Proving Grounds + Tachymetric Control.

oopsie daisy.
    Last edited by claytonhorning; 11-27-2019, 07:00 AM.

Comment

No it was Ego

Gives Units 10% more health on base defense
      Big head mode is a attack card
      Ego is a command card

Comment

No it was Big Head mode.

Ego gives units 5% more health.

See, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Okay so first may I ask why you are being so rude. It was a genuine question. Second just a simple question: Is the command card "Ego" a Legendary rarity?
          That is my only question now.
          I recycled "Training Grounds, Tachymetric control, Ego"
          All of them I had equipped as my defense cards before I recycled them
          Attached Files
          Last edited by agentorange*PC; 11-27-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

That’s how the RNG works, sometimes it gives you good stuff back for crappy cards and vice versa. Try recycling your surplus valor points. This is what I do to get good perks and cards back. Just recycle your unwanted cards and soon you’ll get what your missing.

Comment

I'm being rude because you are a liar. It is impossible for Legendary + Legendary + Legendary to yield Rare. You also stated that Ego "Gives Units 10% more health on base defense," which is incorrect as well. It's incredibly likely that you mistakenly recycled not "Training Grounds, Tachymetric control, Ego" but rather "Proving Grounds, Tachymetric Control, & Big Head Mode" which will almost certainly yield a Rare card. The reason I say this is that with the similarity of artwork between Ego & Big Head Mode and the similarity in name of Proving Grounds & Training Grounds, you probably just got excited thinking you were going to get something good and lost track of what you were doing and working with. Anyone who could possibly do anything about it even if by some fluke the game did screw you is long gone, so be more mindful of what you're doing in the future.

For the record, your win/loss rate is 235/111 and mine is 23,061/2,623. I know what I'm talking about.

mendoza, those are excellent tips, but at a total of 367 battles I guarantee you he doesn't & won't have "surplus valor" for quite some time, if at all EVER because he'll probably just quit immediately not hearing the answer he would like to.

Comment

• agentorange*PC
                agentorange*PC commented
                Editing a comment
                Fyi I do have valors and I am not going to quit just because I didn't hear the answers I was looking for. I am not looking for a specific answer

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
              You probably FUCKED UP and actually recycled "Big Head Mode" + Proving Grounds + Tachymetric Control.

oopsie daisy.
              Sometimes u jus get a sorry card. It is wut it is. Keep tryin....But like clay said, it sounds like u recycled the wrong cards.

Comment

• agentorange*PC
                agentorange*PC commented
                Editing a comment
                You could be right. Thank you for a respectful answer

you defo must have got one of the cards wrong, there's no way you would get a rare card from 3 legendary recycle, the options not even there.

Comment

agentorange, you wouldn't know a legendary from a hole in the ground.

Click image for larger version

Name:	agentorange.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	4763
                Click image for larger version

Name:	agentorange2.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	4764

Comment

• agentorange*PC
                  agentorange*PC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't understand why you are being like this. We just met, and your already looking through my profile and insulting me? Like if I did make a mistake it would be better to try to help me understand then just comparing my wins/loses to yours?

just a curious question. why would you trade some of the best HQ defence cards anyway?

Comment

Revzi100 I wanted a chance of getting a better card. And I am for sure I did not recycle the wrong cards. I got another command card from a base I attacked. That card was ANOTHER training grounds
                  and I wanted to get rid of it. I took 2 of my cards I was using the Ego, and the Tachymetric Control. And recycled them with the extra training grounds. If I did recycle the wrong cards I would of still had the Ego card which I do not have. And may I ask what I would of gotten if I actually taken the time to LIE about something on forums and you guys actually believed it?

And also I am terribly sorry about the 10% health mistake. That was my bad. You are right on the 5% health Clayton
                  Last edited by agentorange*PC; 11-28-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

so you traded Ego/Training ground/Tackymetric and kept the other cards in your HQ from the picture? Dude you must be Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	4771

Comment

• agentorange*PC
                      agentorange*PC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey we all have our own opinions
                      and yes I did

Just because a player is low level doesn’t mean they lack knowledge. I could start a new account, like many people do to get easy AB wins and just pistol whip every base that comes my way. I could be a level 40 and still have more knowledge than most levels 100 or even them 200 levels. Never judge a book by its cover. Sometimes people make mistakes or get confused but that doesn’t mean to be toxic or rude.

Comment

• agentorange*PC
                      agentorange*PC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you for getting my point out there. You have my respect

Try recycling berserk and plague, this cards are TRASH for attacking but have very good chances at giving very good perks, hq cards and other attack cards in return. You can also mix and match unit cap+4, unit cap+8 and other rare cards for a good chance at something better!! Whatever you do, DONT recycle perks!! It’s a very bad.

Comment

• agentorange*PC
                      agentorange*PC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the help. i'm getting better cards and i have like 50 of the berserk and plague lol
                  Working...
                  X