X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unavailable replay

This occasionally happened in the past, but I notice it's more and more common. For example from the past 4 attacks I'm able to view just 1, the other 3 are greyed out. This concerns both wins and losses. I asked this before and SD-PEER said it's due to disconnects. So are people disconnecting that often? And how come can't I view an attack I've lost against? That wasn't a dc seeing as the attacker won the battle? ​How does this work?

I'm almost certain that replays from alliance battles aren't giving videos, every defend report outside of my alliance has no video since the update.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      With the most recent (2.32 today) update you should be seeing Alliance Battle replays now.

But this is something that have had me thinking too: Why are replays sometimes unavailable and greyed out? As Bartek says, it couldn't be due to a disconnection when it's an attack win, could it?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is most likely the case. Whether the disconnect was in intentional or unintentional, if the battle made it far enough to be recognized it would appear on your battle history but have no accompanying vid due to to it not being uploaded at the end of the battle.

The GU team needs to get there life right.

Comment

Just double checked my defend history:

Mar 09 - Defeat against mihailo1977
      Mar 08 - Defeat against RazorChamp
      Mar 08 - Victory against mihailo1977
      Mar 08 - Victory against GangstaTears
      Mar 07 - Defeat against mihailo1977
      Older entries are marked "Expired"

Replays of ALL my defend games are unavailable. Not a single one working. Are you telling me everyone disconnected after a finished battle and that somehow made the game count but didn't produce a replay? :O

Comment

Working...
      X