X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying "!!!!!!" on hats I can't sell

This is super annoying and not the first time it's happened. Been on there for weeks but last time it went away after a bit but now I'm asking for help to remove them.

Could you elaborate on this specific issue you're having?

Comment

I'm assuming the issue is the exclamation mark constantly appearing on your hats. If so, does it make any difference if you view or equip each of the hats? If there are multiples of the same kind, you may need to try viewing/equipping each of them.

Comment

• cvnorton2
        cvnorton2 commented
        Editing a comment
        No it doesn't help. In one of the hats it's just an infinity hat and the other one is already equipped...top hat and bandanna respectively.

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm...does the mark only show up on the main hat image and not inside of that hat's "sub-menu" where you can view each owned version of that specific hat? If so, this may be related to an issue that we are currently attempting to track down and any screen shots of your hat menus that you can provide would help us out.

• cvnorton2
        cvnorton2 commented
        Editing a comment
        It shows up on the main screen by "Depot" then again on "Customize" then again on the hats and their sub-menu

@SD-PEER81......

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Same with 3 of my hats. Gone as far to equip every hat with an"!" to every unit type but they remain the same.
            The yellow !! marks show from the depo tab right through to hat type selection. They dont show on hat equip menu though.
            Last edited by waynevan2000; 03-11-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the images cv...passing them along.

Comment

I have the same problem hopefully it will be fixed. It started happening when 2.18 has been released so I opened my first HQ crate... and I got a legendary health raptor hat.

Comment

Working...
                X