X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GU! puts my PS4 in to overdrive frequently

Since I've joined this game, whenever I'm in barraks menu or card combiner menu GU! puts my PS4 into overdrive. Like driving a manual car and high-revving 2nd or 3rd gear, near red-lining. Even at the main menu it high-revs my PS4. My PS4 is one year old and was close to new when I joined GU! This is the only game that does this to my PS4.

I'm wondering if there is a solution, as I believe this is wearing my system out.

We're all going to need a PS4 pro soon to keep our frame above 10 fps if your loadout has bombers lol
    Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

And the slowdown is horrible. When I encounter the main base-fronts you can count out 5 to ten frames per second

Comment

• DKang89
        DKang89 commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL exactly. metal gear 5 res evil 7 bf1 all 60fps guns up 15fps

Right horrible

Comment

At least its not a shooter like Destiny which was only 30fps...rip my old friend I will see you in the afterlife.

Comment

no real purpose in buying a PS4 Pro until you have a 4K TV imo. Someday maybe lol

Comment

I'm actually considering paying $400 to play a F2P game, that I can already play NOW on a machine I own.

I need halp...
            Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

Frame rate increase? Would completely enhanxe the game. I'm doin' it Bino..I'm doin' it...basically a new system.

Comment

The Pro boost mode MAY increase the FPS by up to 38%. So if we are running at 15 fps and get the full 38% we are still only at 20 fps. I just don't think it's worth it unless you can shell out $400 without a care in the world. I know I cannot justify that purchase currently but would love to in the future.

Comment

I recently bought a 4K TV and PS4 Pro is sure to follow soon (I moved from the living room and I'm setting up my man cave elsewhere :P) but I honestly don't expect this game to run much better in the new environment. I never understood why such a simple game in terms of graphics needs to be so resource demanding. Smells like a poor design.

Comment

Keep us updated

Comment

Working...
                    X