X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti air cannons

Shit is not fair that some people get 8 and myself and a whole lot of others only get 7 it should be one or the other for everyone also tachymetric control dosent show the extra 10% range

Agreed, we should all have the same maximums.

Comment

agreed as well.....same maximums

Comment

You think that's unfair, I've send pictures to sd-peer of a player with 11 sniper towers. That was a while ago and still no official answer, there is still some players packing 2 HQ squad cards.
        Last edited by mendoza0206; 03-14-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Thats some bullshit too mendoza needs to be fixed aswell

Comment

And while you're at it, fix build points limit as well please. Why should some people still be privileged to have a max of 860 while others only 801. That's bs.

Comment

Yet another good point that should be addressd as well hope SD is back tomorrow and takes notice on all these issues

Comment

Most players don't use the 801 build points most nightmares use less than 700. But yeah all BP should be the same for everyone same as structures.

Comment

Exactly, it should be the same for everyone. I for one do use 801 points (around 8k power) and I'd love to have more to place that one more sniper tower/AA cannon/wire/few more barrels.

Comment

So, does staff intend to do anything about this?

Comment

Wtf all very good points when are the creators going to at least give us some feedback on this topic that we all know deserves it he he he hello?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X