X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devs: Please share troop location priority as it relates to veterans

I want to run a lineup of many different troop types. Can the developers pls share with the community the order in which veterans line up, from back (HQ) to front?

In other words, if I had 1 of every troop (disregarding veteran unit count for a moment), how would they line up in a conga?

Back (HQ) - Middle - Front (Front lines)
    e.g. Sniper, Sharpshooter, Bombardier .... Assault, Grunt, Riot

This info would be much appreciated and helpful!
    Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

This would be great, I feel like something changed with the last update. I always had snipers in front with surgeon and sergeant in back, now the sergeant loads in the middle of the snipers. My troops basically line up conga style. I'd love to put a general front and center.

Comment

Isn't it based on how you have them organized at the end of your last Battle?

Comment

• OgeDong3000
        OgeDong3000 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've tried swapping them around and they load the same.

• Chlaenius
        Chlaenius commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I've also tried this, but to no difference.

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Poor assumption on my part then. Thanks for sharing your science results

They won't open this info for us. We need to figure out for ourselves.

Comment

I've studied it to no end, even when you think you know the medic runs out front, an the rocketeer goes to the second last sand bag, you move a tent up a tiny bit an things immediately start changing in the veterans roll out. Then go ahead an fire off a base test, to see a big surprise, veterans position different again.

Even the rank level of the veteran seemed to make a difference the 3 diamond ranked seemed to be at the rear.

Its an enigma for sure, I suppose the most random seeming factor in the game, keeping even the most calculated base creations on edge, in the balance of uncertainty. Subject to any slight change, plus / minus a single troop, or in the case of a pinch where what ever the attack or defend battle yields until replenished.

Kinda keeps everyone vulnerable to the formula of catastrophe, in a constantly KIA occurring atmosphere, different troops in many different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by STEALTH_GHOSTKAT View Post
          Even the rank level of the veteran seemed to make a difference the 3 diamond ranked seemed to be at the rear.
          This I have noticed in bases I attack. The higher rank veterans tend to be further back.

Comment

• Chlaenius
            Chlaenius commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, that's what I've seen as well.
        Working...
        X