X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it so hard to get tactical boots

I bought 100,000 worth of attack cards that's 20 packs of 6. Then I recycled all of them. Not one tactical boot card. I got like 10 big head, which you should get rid of altogether, nobody uses it. I got about 15 rally flags, no boots. Come on man it says its a common card, I get keys more often

yes it's insane how inconsistent the drop rates are. keys are more common than boots!!

Comment

And crates are more common than keys! lol

Comment

Originally posted by joeodle4141 View Post
        I bought 100,000 worth of attack cards that's 20 packs of 6. Then I recycled all of them. Not one tactical boot card. I got like 10 big head, which you should get rid of altogether, nobody uses it. I got about 15 rally flags, no boots. Come on man it says its a common card, I get keys more often
        Because tactical boots are an epic drop rarity, despite saying "common card". Don't be fooled.
        You are likely to get more 3k munition cards before ever getting more tactical boots.

Expect to get around 25-35 tactical boots for every 1 million munition spent
        Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

• STEALTH_GHOSTKAT
          STEALTH_GHOSTKAT commented
          Editing a comment
          Hely I only got like 12 last million I burned, I even got screwed worse than the normal I thought.... Maybe I only spent 800,000 till I fell asleep at the stick like a drunken pilot, just tired thou, not as OgeeD to be booze attacking, he cracked me up when I read his alliance chat about that!

• xBino
          xBino commented
          Editing a comment
          That's 'cause you got trolled hard by GU! again! :P
          Wait did you recycle too? That 25-35 is including all the recylcing to follow after opening all the card packs

Use unstoppable or speed perk works just as good as boots.

Comment

I claimed about this a lot of times. The "common" card its like an epic.

Comment

hi man , just use speed or unstoppable perks its very useful better then loking for boots =) i have a lot of boots bcz i don't use them

Last edited by Rabah_1989; 03-14-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I prefer tactical boots card over Speed or Unstoppable since it's like adding a 4th perk (Ultra Steady) to all troops, which is amazing on rocketeers and bombers.

But for farming whites for cards and keys, yeah I use speed/unstoppable.
              Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

I have 85 Tac Boots in my inventory and use them each Alliance battle and retaliation. My numbers keep rising so I guess I am not experiencing this issue at the moment.

Comment

I also have a lot of tactical boots, but that is because I never use them.

Comment

Working...
                  X