X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game crash causes loss of 4 leaf clover cards

When the game crashes (as it often does) you lose the count towards getting a four leaf clover card

Happened today half way through an alliance battle when the game came up with the usual network error and reloaded the game

The 4 leaf clover card did not show the battle had taken place, but the alliance battle was registered

So if this happened every time during the daily free alliance battles, no progress towards the 4 leaf clover cards would register

Hate to think I would have spent gold as well which would make the loss more aggravating

Sounds annoying for sure. Do you restart the game at regular intervals, for example after every defense wave? Since I begun doing this, I've not encountered any blue-screens.

Comment

• IRON417NY
      IRON417NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Really , Every time , 1 battle every 15 minutes Doesn't sound like much fun ! For me when that happens , Its time to shut her down and play something else ! 505 has some good stuff !!!!

Originally posted by Chlaenius View Post
    Sounds annoying for sure. Do you restart the game at regular intervals, for example after every defense wave? Since I begun doing this, I've not encountered any blue-screens.

I usually have to restart after every pvp attack, as the game locks up at the loading screen, often not recovering, and it is quicker to reboot the game rather than waiting 10 minutes

Comment

Working...
    X