X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance or bust!!!

Alliance setup needs a tweak. Alliances with low level players still have 2/3 red skull opponents which makes it twice if not more as fast to earn extra easy battles. Also,please remove the money grubbing gold price for extra battles! I thought the crate fiasco was crazy, you guys took it to another level!!!

Whenever they have acess to 2 and 3 red skulls we top dogs having be punished with truck issue against hardest bases and we need to fight against issue before the base. Devs still in silence and the war is clearly unbalanced under this situations.

Comment

• IRON417NY
      IRON417NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Do like everyone is doing !!! Reduce used building points , Which in turn , Reduces your opponent strength in alliance battles. I can see a trend , All antiaircraft guns removed ! But base has 5,000 to 6, 000 base strength and rating of 1 white skull ! You can see were antiaircraft guns were , Crazy , LESS IS MORE ! Players NEW to the game are doing better than players at level 40 ! Crazy ! Because of this i tell my alliance and people ON other games , Its fun just don't waist your money !!!!! Been their Done That . Burn me once shame on you , Burn me twice shame on me ! XOXO Crazy
      Last edited by IRON417NY; 03-18-2017, 07:37 AM.

I think 6 free battles a day,same points system, and no extra battles at all. The skull difficulty is broken as hell,so I don't even know if that would help!!! Just sad that money and a broke system going to determine the outcome of what coulda or maybe will be a great addition!!!

Comment

Those who are committed with their time and wallet should get what they pay for. If some clans want to drop tons of cash to win, so be it. This game has always been a cash cow. Let the people spend their gold and win. We can't all pay the iron price.

Comment

Guys this is the nature with free to play: F2P also means P2W (pay to win) unfortunately.

I'm not so upset about Pay To Win, but I'm much less tolerant with how often the game crashes during alliance battles, server error disconnects, blue screens, game lag, 5fps during battles etc.

Part of me wonders how much the devs actually play this game. Are there any devs with player accounts over level 20?
        Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

• xBino
          xBino commented
          Editing a comment
          This game needs to get broken until it's fixed lol

• IRON417NY
          IRON417NY commented
          Editing a comment
          OKAY , Its BROKEN ! Now what ?

• xBino
          xBino commented
          Editing a comment
          Break it AGAIN until it's fixed, duh!

Alliance battles seem to be ranked as level 3 nightmares or atleast judging by the rewards they give. I like that my truck hasn't been destroyed before I run out of munitions now.

Comment

• IRON417NY
          IRON417NY commented
          Editing a comment
          Read comment at top of page ! Reduce used building points to reduce skull rating with alliance battles .

• Da_SpiderMonkey
          Da_SpiderMonkey commented
          Editing a comment
          Build points has nothing to do with skull rating for alliance battles. Do a search on forum and then maybe,just maybe you would have a clue about what you would like to say!!!

More or less BP it doesn't matter, at the end its up to the player attacking to choose how and when to start the attack. You have to pick and choose which walls and structures need to be targeted. More BP means more munitions but also more damage to units, less means less munitions and less time but also less structures to destroy as long as you bring enough munitions.

Comment

Bump- Devs please look in to alliance structure between high players (50 up) and say level 40 to 45 players. Opponents are ridiculously easier for lower levels and they still have 2 if not 3 reds to gain extra battles quicker. I have another level 40 account I used as a test. I joined a random alliance and fought the 3 free battles. What a freaking joke of opponents!! Grunts,medics,riots with crap perks and all I had to do was set back and watch!!! They were 1 skull if not free buyin bases at best. This proved to me exactly how broken the alliance setup is at the moment. I'm from IMMORTALS and congratz to BurnDown for taking the lead, but if they were fighting the same bases as we get over and over and wasn't burning the cash as their commander has already owned up to, the leaderboards would be very different. All i'm asking devs is look in to the alliance setup before the next season and please remove the gold option where the season can't be bought,but earned!!! BurnDown only did what your system allowed,so they can't be knocked for that!!!

Comment

• BAGRITTUS
            BAGRITTUS commented
            Editing a comment
            Devs are looking at what is happening. They have not spoken and will not do it because they are making a profit, especially with those who are the children of Sheikhs and who will invest what they can to remain in the lead. Problems like that of the truck will not be solved since they do not affect the ones that are paying.

These are great points, Spider. What I really miss from the alliance battles season one is a Clash of the Titans. Remember before alliance battles started how we were looking forward to battling this alliance or that alliance? We were ready for War! But alliance battles are against random opponents, some are not even in alliances. I understand GU trying to encourage participation of newer players with easier match ups and paying gold for battles, but this system is heavily biased against high level players who are facing the hardest bases in the game constantly in alliance battles and while grinding to earn more battles. The blind entry to alliance battles is suitable for low and medium level bases since you can take the same attack cards for every match, but a fair chance against the hardest bases in the games requires a little more thought and preparation - like being able to view the base composition and select attack cards accordingly.

GU Alliances are a great idea that give players a chance to belong to a community and share their enjoyment of this game. Great job, GU! However, even though this uses a "casual game" model and maybe doesn't have aspiration for e-sport, the true spirit of competition means alliances should battle each other in team competition. You could have a kendo-style shiai with the commander and his best players facing off against the heroes of the other alliances for the top 3 places in alliance battles. Now that would be a worthy battle! The season one alliance battles based on dog tags and gold is good for participation but not so good for showcasing the best talent in the game.

GU devs, I know some of you have a gamer conscience but cannot publicly agree with some of these views because you'll get fired by the bean-counters, but please try to improve the intensity of competition for alliance battles season 2.
          [URL="http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/7162/xeCzCI.jpg"]H TAN H EπI TAΣ[/URL]

Comment

Alliance vs Allliance, Commander vs Commander, War Council vs War Council, Lieutenant vs Lieutenant, Soldiers vs Soldiers- this is what I envision before the Season starts. I was totally wrong.

Comment

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice idea, but people will find a way to game that system. Have their stronger players be Soldiers and not have any War Council etc.
          Working...
          X