X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Tower gone

I tried to build my second sniper tower, but couldn't place it where I wanted. So I canceled it, made some room and when I tried to re-add it it said I had 2 already. But I don't. Any way to get my second sniper tower back?

The guy using 11 sniper towers stole it from you
    Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

• Mr__Yuck__
      Mr__Yuck__ commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO, and if an AA goes missing the guy with 8 of them took that as well. I just remembered I have 8 aa lul.
      Last edited by Mr__Yuck__; 03-19-2017, 12:13 PM.

• xBino
      xBino commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm going to pretend you didn't just remind me of that hahaha

What most likely happened is that you bought the sniper tower and since you were not able to place it, it was classified as being bought. If you just click on build and check your available building it will be there for you to select and now drop on your base where you desire. If you go back to build new, it will show that you already have 2, and that is because you do. I hope this helps you out my dude.

Comment

Try to restart guns up. Worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr__Yuck__ View Post
        What most likely happened is that you bought the sniper tower and since you were not able to place it, it was classified as being bought. If you just click on build and check your available building it will be there for you to select and now drop on your base where you desire. If you go back to build new, it will show that you already have 2, and that is because you do. I hope this helps you out my dude.
        Geez.. that is obscure! Yes I got it.. thanks man

Comment

Working...
        X