Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of posts being made and no one get banned.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of posts being made and no one get banned.

Hi guys. I'm seeing a lot of posts full of rage and disrespect on main forum. And people keep doing that.

My question is: these actions are against the terms here right? What are you waiting to temporarily ban or permanent ban some users?

Some kids and even adults don't need that. Really don't.

Keep the good job guys. I just love GU! and like to play it everyday but the forum now looks like a jungle. Some don't know how to win/lose. I just hope that some action will be taken. Even block the people from posting for some time, whatever but something has to be done to stop feeding this range.

See you
    Last edited by marcochila; 03-25-2017, 06:12 PM. Reason: Rage and not range.

Wow dude...way to rain on the parade...

Comment

• marcochila
      marcochila commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing against you or anybody man. You deserve the win, the 2nd deserves the 2nd and so on, but people need to be more nice to each other.

• Punk26704
      Punk26704 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree hopefully we can work towards peace and good for the game. It starts by the developers making the game fair for all. It all started by a big mistake by them. We are all stressed out by the competition of Alliance Wars. I may have jumped the gun on claiming that Odytsak and the Immortals where cheating but the perception was there. I just want a fair game for all and I have given alot of $ into this game and for other players to state that I bought where I am at today is true to a sense it still takes talent to maintain. Hopefully you can be the bridge to peace on the forums.

• marcochila
      marcochila commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand each side man. But rules are made and rules are rules. Before game rules we have behavior rules. No matter what is done, if game is broken or X or Y are cheating. You can complain but never disrespect anybody. And we all saw a lot of disrespect here. Hope that after season one is over we can see some actions to see these forums like they were before.

Originally posted by marcochila View Post
    Hi guys. I'm seeing a lot of posts full of rage and disrespect on main forum. And people keep doing that.

My question is: these actions are against the terms here right? What are you waiting to temporarily ban or permanent ban some users?

Some kids and even adults don't need that. Really don't.

Keep the good job guys. I just love GU! and like to play it everyday but the forum now looks like a jungle. Some don't know how to win/lose. I just hope that some action will be taken. Even block the people from posting for some time, whatever but something has to be done to stop feeding this range.

See you
    I'm surprised the banhammer hasn't fell already!!!

Comment

• marcochila
      marcochila commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. Hope that after first season they could ban whoever had a bad behavior.

Пусть разработчики игру нормально сделают,уберут ошибки и тогда народ будет доволен!

Comment

Originally posted by Da_SpiderMonkey View Post
      I'm surprised the banhammer hasn't fell already!!!
      I imagine it is difficult for the moderators to take action even as cases exist where it seems appropriate since they are part of the Alliance War and can't be impartial. It is unpleasant to have to see, but I think it is wise for Alliance affiliated moderators to stay out of it to avoid that conflict of interest claim someone might make.

This is a situation where only employees of Valkyrie managing the forums and not playing themselves should be intervening as moderators because they can be impartial. At the very least, I would more easily reject any notion that they are not being impartial.

Comment

• marcochila
        marcochila commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure. Agreed. Someone alliance free, with community focus. Someone that could never played the game. Behavior only, right?

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Blind to personality. Purely about behavior warranting moderation / banning (temporary) per the forum guidelines.

Some people should consult the psychiatrist. Inferiority complex and persecution mania. The need for self-assertion about suspicious achievements seems to have created this behavior. Probably they won´t take ban because they bought another "battle" in the forum.
      Last edited by BAGRITTUS; 03-26-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X