Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paratroopers issue #2

Hi,

Something else I came across yesterday. I attacked a base and it dropped paratroopers on me (auto deploy paratrooper card). They landed precisely in the middle of my truck. My units turned around and started to shoot at them. But because enemy paratroopers were standing on the exact same spot as my truck, my units bullets hit my truck instead of the enemy paratroopers. It didn’t cause any damage to my truck because it was considered friendly fire, but it took my troops 30 seconds to finish paratroopers off because only my grenadier’s shells could fly through and harm them at that point. Sadly I don’t have a video of this occurrence, but I hope you get the point.

I have a few videos, I will create a YouTube account and post them.

Comment

Video of this issue would help immensely. This seems like the kind of issue that, while it may not occur extremely often, if can definitely have a huge affect on your ability to earn a W when it does.

Comment

Paratroopers can shoot out, but I can't shoot in.

Comment

I was able to eventually kill them in this video.

Comment

Exactly, that's the one I meant. Thanks for uploading a vid OgeDong.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
              Video of this issue would help immensely. This seems like the kind of issue that, while it may not occur extremely often, if can definitely have a huge affect on your ability to earn a W when it does.
              SD-PEER81, you can see an example of this that didn't cost the game around 8 minute mark in the video below

Comment

А почему разработчики не играют в игру ??и не видят проблем??

Comment

Working...
                X