X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player vs. Player in war

When i go to the war tab, and then choose player vs. Player i get a black screen. I cant choose to attack anyone at all. My game is updated and im on the PS4

Do you get a black screen or PVP screen but no enemies to select? I ask because we have a post about others having this problem. We get the PVP screen, but the list is empty of players to select. I've submitted a bug report.

Comment

I believe we've all submitted bug reports, but to what effect?? These guys from support seem to have much more important things to do...

Comment

Thanks to everyone for reporting this. We're working on the issue now and hope to have a resolution shortly.

Comment

• SNIPER-SQAUD__
          SNIPER-SQAUD__ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello have u fixed this issue my friends are needing it fixed so we can play alliance battles

Make Zombies attack your base, when defending please, and weather options should be awesome and some many ideas I have but too little time to type, GU is Awesome that's for a great game

Comment

Solved. I got an email for my son's account saying "Thank you for your purchase." and I thought maybe he was back in business, so I loaded the game up on his account and it was fixed. I guess the game didn't like multiple accounts on the same machine, but Im just glad he can play now.

Comment

We deployed a fix for this issue. Is anyone still seeing blank PVP lists?

Comment

Working...
            X