Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game unplayable

This is the third day I have been unable to complete a game in GUNSUP

CPU Defend, PVP and Alliance Battle, all come up with the CE error just a few minutes into the game

All my veterans have been wiped out, and as I cannot play in PVP my base is an easy target

So come on guys dip your bread for easy alliance points

Lost all interest in the alliances now and if I cannot get back into completing a game there is no point loading it up

I will keep the alliance open so anyone with points will not lose them this season, but after that, bye bye

Update

Just tried a couple more times but now the game crashes before it completes loading

Comment

Having exactly same issue. You are not alone. Random crashes when doing almost anything, max of around 20 minutes, sometimes crash on boot up.

Posted bug report, nothing back yet.

Even tried full ps4 initialization with no effect.

Comment

Hi Duke and nick. Checking out your specific accounts now.

Comment

Finally managed to get in today and recovered some veterans

Comment

Hi Duke. Had you been playing since March 30th when the 2.40 update started? How about April 4th when Season 2 started? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GUNSUP_QA View Post
              Hi Duke. Had you been playing since March 30th when the 2.40 update started? How about April 4th when Season 2 started? Thanks.

Play the game every day, problems got worse when season 2 started

Comment

Originally posted by Duke_Arkillo View Post

Play the game every day, problems got worse when season 2 started
                Thanks for the quick reply; that's helpful info.

Comment

I've been playing daily for 89 days and I've always had the game freezing after most pvp, replay or base defends, but since season 2, I am also plagued with the blue error screen. This happens at any time, but mostly on loading or early into a pvp battle. Today I did 9 pvp battles (Having to close the game and reload each time), got my free alliance battle, selected 2000 munitions, 2 decoys and 2 focus fire. 35 seconds into the battle, I get the blue screen error, lost my cards And lost my alliance battle chance, because when I loaded the game back up it had reset to 0/200 tags. I managed to get back up to 154 tags (Closing then loading the game numerous times), now I can't even get into a pvp battle, due to the repeated error screen issue.

Comment

So,I managed to get my tags to 200 and exactly the same thing happened, 20 seconds into the alliance battle the blue error screen shut me down. That's now 2 x 2000 munitions, 4 x decoys and 4 x focus fire lost in the last hour. Even more annoying is the 2 alliance battle chances that I had to grind tags for are lost. I have lost count of the cards and alliance battle opportunities I have lost in the last 5 days. Do you plan on giving some sort of recompense regarding this major issue?

Comment

• GUNSUP_QA
                      GUNSUP_QA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd like to run a test one your account - sending a PM now.

I'm still waiting for that "special" update where the loading screen takes you directly to the blue screen of death. That day is coming, my friend. Muahahaha!
                    Last edited by YoshiOne69; 04-13-2017, 05:03 PM. Reason: Say hello to my special friend

Comment

Following 'tests' run on my account, my alliance battles didn't refresh, and I still get Error CE-34878-O at certain times. From 11.17pm on Wednesday till 01.22am Thursday, I had this error 18 times, 2 network time outs and 1 Error NP-32081-4. I've now missed out on 7 alliance battles due to these problems, and also any potential points/Reward for wins. Many more cards and munitions for pvp buy ins are also lost. I was left an epic card bundle for my 'inconvenience', but that barely scratches the surface of my losses.

Comment

• GUNSUP_QA
                        GUNSUP_QA commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi spikeygecko. Thank you for agreeing to let us run a few tests on your account. We're still investigating what part of your home network setup is causing these issues, since you're able to play on your account with no issues at other locations.

My home network has never caused any of the problems that I experience in guns up. I continue to be plagued with the blue error screen and network time outs.

Comment

My losses also continue

Comment

i am on LAN connection and usually very stable, but 2 disconnects in the past 2 days during battles

Comment

Working...
                          X