Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue screen of death, missing hats...boom, jeez!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue screen of death, missing hats...boom, jeez!

I recycled three legendary cards: 2 command and 1 perk . 1) general contractor , 2) 4 assault 1 flamer 3) Unstoppable .
    Crash!!!!! Please can you fix/restore my cards? Normally wouldn't complain but cmnon legendary .

And I'm still waiting for my missing hats to be restored. At least one was a good one. What makes this particularly annoying is the constant reminder that i have new hats, but I've already worn every hat in my inventory . Could it be the game knows i have hats that is not showing ? This incessant taunting is just cruel and unjust .
    Last edited by YoshiOne69; 04-09-2017, 10:59 AM.

Hi YoshiOne69. Thank you for reporting these issues. Regarding the card recycler crash, is it correct that the three legendary cards that you recycled were not here after you rebooted? If that's the case, the card you got from recycling would be there as well, though it's tough to track since I assume the game crashed before that new card was revealed. I've PMed you about resolution.

For the hats, what do you believe you're missing? When do you think that you started missing hats?

Comment

Thanks for the recycle fix. Don't think i saw any new legendary or ultra on restart .

I had posted my hat issue but cant seem to find my original post . It happened when you changed the hat system, one hat per unit, etc... I can't remember which hat anymore , but in my original post i stated which hat to which the developer replied 'but i can see it in our database '

Comment

Working...
      X