X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replays

I have been attacked 5 times since yesterdays update but I am not able to watch any of the replays. The icon is gray in color and looks to be already expired.

The Replays have gone after the 2.51 update. Even the Replays I had available in my History are no longer available.

Comment

Yep, no replay at all even on reports before update 2.51
      http://twitter.com/odytsak
      http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

Yes, all the old replays from prior builds become unavailable after updates (for some reason), but there's no reason why new replays with 2.51 build should be blank. I've had 11 attacks so far and all replays are unavailable.
        Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

Hello All. Replay uploads have been fixed with today's 2.52 update. You may still see some defend reports without replays as people are still transitioning from the 2.51 update to the 2.52 update.

Comment

Replays still don't work guys.

Yes, the button to select video replays is now lit yellow, but when you select it, it says "replay unavailable"
            Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              There is a mix of "replay unavailable" and replays working after the 2.52 update. For example, the replays I was able to see and upload in this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwEsvTEJsCE ) are after 2.52 update. In the second replay, you can see it thought the total time was X, but the actual time went past the timeline. So there are some new issues even with replays now working (at least when the upload / download is full).

The "replay unavailable" happens as the % downloaded is going up and then stops before reaching 100%. It is as if the upload or the download were incomplete.

Still not working. I can't watch my replays

Comment

• GUNSUP_QA
              GUNSUP_QA commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Kumiankka98. What version of GU are you playing on? This can be checked by pressing the PS button to go to the main, blue PS4 menu, scrolling to the GU! application, pressing the Options button, selecting Information, then looking at the number on the Version row.

• Kumiankka98
              Kumiankka98 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm playing on the 2.52 version. Replays are still not working.

Got the same problem. The replay goes to 95% and then says its unavailable.

Comment

Replays not been working for a few days now, so I am unable to see how my base is getting pillaged and plugging any gaps I have

Comment

Thanks for the reports, everyone. We are aware of an existing replay bug and hope to have a fix soon.

Comment

Working...
                X