X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fix your game

Every battle has an invincible HQ (the last 4 battles I had playing build 2.52. Test base also has invincible HQ)
    * Please don't ask for base names, just play your game. You'll see what I mean.

Replays don't work, at all.

Looking forward to Alliance Battles Season 3!!!
    Last edited by xBino; 05-08-2017, 11:08 AM.
    Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Hey x, we're looking into this now. I've sent you a PM requesting a bit of help from you. Please check it out and respond when you have a chance. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks Steve, I'm sure you guys will get to the bottom of this!

Comment

Regarding this problem which I had reported already: http://gunsupgame.com/bug_reports/2851?locale=en-us

GUNSUP_QA asked me to try something and report further, so I did

Observations
        1. Watching any recent replay causes problem to reproduce
        2. Once problem started, it only goes away if restart game
        3. Watching older replay (possibly from before 2.52 patch) does not cause problem
        4. The problem can be recognized / heard / felt at the start of PvP with screen shakes and sounds from even before you have control of the truck
        5. The opponent HQ can be Indestructible to all of your troops firing at it until Timer Ends and you lose
        6. The opponent HQ while Indestructible can still be destroyed more than not, by using Focus Fire or Missile on enemy troops right by Entrance. Do it before troops run out for best chance at having victory.
        They are definitely on top of trying to identify and fix the issue with priority. Best thing for us is to be patient and try to help.

Comment

I tried to follow your steps, one by one, and was not able to reproduce the invincible HQ. However, now all my replays are grayed out, probably for the better if that is causing the issue.

In my defend video with a loss, the replay showed the HQ bug (all friendly troops attacking HQ), but my HQ was not invincible. I can't explain why the HQs I attack don't take damage, but mine was destroyed by normal bullets, no specials.

It didn't seem like there was any reduction in opponet damage to HQ. Seems like full damage was being inflicted.
          Last edited by xBino; 05-10-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X