Only attack PvP kills count.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GUNS UP!™_20170514114941.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	2130
    http://twitter.com/odytsak
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

I have a different daily mission about getting Flamer kills against Grunts which isn't working in PvP or CPU Defend.

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      That one is called Field Roast and specifically wants Grunt kills. I checked your account and it is stuck at 2 / 50. I assume you got 2 before patch 2.53 because both PvP and CPU defend are not progressing that mission any further.

Unless you can just wait until they can patch the mission to work correctly, you will have to pay 20 Gold to skip it.

Old issue is back - I'm stuck in 12 kills for 20 for SINGLE Flamer kill

Comment

Mine too, same thing - stuck at 12 kills

Comment

I also tried using Flamer in defense while I had Heat Wave after patch 2.53 and the mission did not progress, so I took it back to PvP and had fun with it

Comment

Thanks for the reports, all. We're looking into this issue now.

Comment

This should be resolved with today's 2.54 update. Please let us know if you see any outstanding issues with the flamer.

Comment

Originally posted by GUNSUP_QA View Post
              This should be resolved with today's 2.54 update. Please let us know if you see any outstanding issues with the flamer.
              Happy to report after the 2.54 update, my Field Roast daily mission is finally progressing again.

On side note, my Sweet Dreams (defeat nightmare opponents) daily mission doesn't progress when I defeat a Nightmare opponent in Retaliation. It only increments if I beat a Nightmare from PvP list. Also, none of the Alliance Battles I have been winning which give Dog Tags like a 1 Red Skull Nightmare are counting towards Sweet Dreams either.

Comment

• GUNSUP_QA
                GUNSUP_QA commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for the report that nightmare retaliations are not counting progress towards Sweet Dreams; that sounds like a legitimate issue that we're looking into now. For the second point, it is by design that Alliance Battles do not count as nightmare attacks, though you are correct that they're currently set up to give the same amount of dog tags as a 1 red skull.

Mission accomplished! I got my medal! Thanks GU QA!

Comment

Working...
              X