X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans are not obeying Defense Order to Find Cover

why not? they charge right on out of my base, yet i have enough cover spots for them to pick one while still accomodating my tent-spawned troops..

here's a video demonstrating the order is selected and my tent troops use the cover, while the veterans ignore it and charge the frontline..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2tV_tNjagg
    Last edited by dLux; 05-29-2017, 06:13 PM. Reason: added youtube video demonstration

Pay them more....

Comment

Did you click on "find cover"? I made the mistake multiple times by just hovering over it without clicking and then backing out. If this is not it, then make sure your sandbags are not too close to a structure or obstacle.

Comment

yes the find cover order is selected, i've tried selecting the other orders and reselected find cover, thinking that new veterans may not have received the order, but none of the veterans find cover. my tent-spawned troops do, so it's not a matter of improper placement of cover, the veterans simply do not obey this order.

Comment

It may have something to do with how far out the cover positions are in your base, but regardless, your video shows the bug so hopefully one of the developers will view the same and add it to their bug list to fix.

Comment

Working...
          X