X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decoys not consistently working now

At least 1 time out of every 3 or 4 decoys I use aren't working. I put them right on top of a group of rockets and everyone just freezes. They don't blow themselves up or even attempt to fire. This has happened constantly and consistently since the 2.6 upgrade? Also my rockets don't always explode. This happens less often than it used to but still happens at critical times.

Originally posted by Cev4ns007 View Post
    At least 1 time out of every 3 or 4 decoys I use aren't working. I put them right on top of a group of rockets and everyone just freezes. They don't blow themselves up or even attempt to fire. This has happened constantly and consistently since the 2.6 upgrade? Also my rockets don't always explode. This happens less often than it used to but still happens at critical times.

Agree

Never had the decoy problem before 2.6 patch

Comment

Thanks for the heads up guys. I've asked the team to look into this issue. Do you happen to have a vid of the issue that I can provide the team with to see this issue in action?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure thing...send me an invite!

• BlackOPS-SEAL4
        BlackOPS-SEAL4 commented
        Editing a comment
        whats your gamer tag??? is it SD-PEER81????

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        At least for now, all names you see here are the PSN gamer-tag names, so yes

missiles are still bugged. every once in a while the rocket will hit the target for zero damage and no explosion.
      no, it was not stopped by AA

Comment

• BlackOPS-SEAL4
        BlackOPS-SEAL4 commented
        Editing a comment
        i feel your pain i lost so many battles do to that glitch i get pretty mad to the point where blood vessels pop in my head lol jk

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        This one can really fail an otherwise good plan. Its rare but does still happen. Less in my experience during PvP than in CPU Defend / Defend Wave.
    Working...
    X