X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game giving Error after trying to collect day 7 daily bonus after update

Every time I try to collect the daily bonus it tells me that an error has occurred and I need to restart. I'm also still having the loading screen hang on me for 4 mins after every other battle. What is going on?

A few other players have reported this as well. The team is currently looking into this issue and hopes to have a resolution shortly. As soon as its ready to rock I'll be sure to let everyone know right here in the forums.

Comment

same issue here except in on day 10 still cant collect daily rations

Comment

The day is almost up and still unable to collect my daily ration. I kept the streak up to 34 days and I hope that if this issue isn't resolved before the day ends, they would at least keep the streak alive until the issue is resolved. It's not our fault that the latest patch messed things up.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          The team is currently working to test a resolution for this issue. Concerning your Daily Rations streak, as long as you log into GU! with the account you want to maintain your streak on it will remain. The streak is not contingent upon you collecting the reward only that you logged into the game each consecutive day.

When I collected it, it dropped me down to day one and I was in the hundreds. I'll gladly take a bump back up to day 7

Comment

Working...
        X