Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclamation mark after selling hat

Hi all,

A small bug: when you receive new hats from eg a red crate but dont wanna use em, and sell them immediately, the exclamation mark of "new equipment" next to depot->customize remains after selling them and can not be removed by either browsing through all the hats (even selecting and unselecting all) or rebooting the game. Not a huge issue, but it is severely messing with my OCD xD.

Also, has anyone picked up the toxic gas bug?

http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/s...as-not-showing

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by Maus_1908; 08-13-2017, 02:43 PM.

Thanks for the info M!

Comment

• Slinger_69
      Slinger_69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same exact problem. The "!" Never disappears after viewing my latest hat. Mostly annoying but if they can would be nice for that to go away. I seem to recall receiving 2 hats but only 1 showed up. I think it might be a hat actually not showing up that freezes the "!" .

• Maus_1908
      Maus_1908 commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember for me it specifically was selling a hat that I never used or even put on a unit before, just sold it straight from de box (lvl1 accuracy hat).

I have the same exact problem. The "!" Never disappears after viewing my latest hat. Mostly annoying but if they can would be nice for that to go away. I seem to recall receiving 2 hats but only 1 showed up. I think it might be a hat actually not showing up that freezes the "!" .

Comment

I got new hats and now the ! on the customize army doesn't go away like it should after the new hat has been viewed.
      Alliance: Helldivers
      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Yup same thing.

Comment

still the same...

Comment

i suffered (well, still suffering) a similar problem. the hats and I mean the default ones won't seem to apply and that happened after i've purchased the color bundles, makes me regret buying it in the first place. FIX ASAP!

Comment

Working...
            X