Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missile card

Hello ! I consider it necessary to verify the quality of purchased from the manufacturer of the missiles. At least once during the CPU defend mode when using the Missile card - not explode. The problem with the detonator)))) Not critical, but it should work 100 %.

The missile reaches the earth, but does not explode

It is a known problem

I see that happens too, thou I notice it mostly happens when there are many other things happening, like many soldiers shooting each other during launch, too many enemies moving threw the map during launch, using Tear Gas on a lot of enemies during launch and maybe more. I also find it also happens in PVP as well, it's less common, but it happens.

It's a leftover rocket purchased somewhere in Africa. That's what you get if you buy cheap

This is an issue that the team is aware of.

• Slinger_69
              Slinger_69 commented
              Editing a comment
              It seems like if there is a mass of troops, its like 1 troop eats it. Like throwing yourself on a grenade. Almost responds like a single bullet. I might be wrong but it seems like I still get 1 kill just not an explosion like game gets confused and thinks it is a bullet.

Buy missile from North Korea. They test it all the time 😂