X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insubordination

Many times recently, (before and after the 2.90 update,) my soldiers have been ignoring the rally flag. This is extremely frustrating when I have developed a tactical plan to flank my opponent, and then when I place the rally flag, my troops ignore it and run straight into the meat grinder. Is this issue on the wish list to be remedied? Because it is really annoying.

Sometimes they ignore it undeservedly youre right, but sometimes there are situational factors in play like is the defendors hq squad underway through the main path, or where is the nearest enemy building.

Comment

In my experience a flag placed behind makes them retreat, but a flag placed in front makes them just ignore buildings they would have to be stupid to target over other stuff (which as we all know, they are stupid and will target those buildings as top priority).
      Alliance: Helldivers
      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

And here I thought I was the only one with a squad of village idiots. I just love coming up to a walled area, using focus fire to open a hole, placing a flag in front of the squad to lead them through but them ignoring the hole, ignoring the flag but slowly turn and head for the "barbecue" wire (as I like to call it) and end up treading the death march song of the day. It is truly frustrating! Actually I think this is done so we have the pleasure of spending gold to attack a base a second or third time just because we know that the base is beatable and the squad can't be that moronic.

Comment

• DKang89
          DKang89 commented
          Editing a comment
          major problem with unit pathfinding in this game. hopfully fixed by 2019 with the non-exploding missiles

Ahhhh the fabulous dud missile. Yeah, it's frustrating but it occasionally happens if life. My boys can live with a dud or two but the ignoring of a flag, they'll die for sure!

Comment

After 2.90/2.91 updates I noticed that instead of regrouping even in open field after a flag the units don't really group together. Very often the riots don't even run to the front of the line like they used to. This latest update broke more things than it fixed.

Comment

Pior que é verdade, poderiam lanças mais uma atualização voltando para a 2.89 quando tudo corria melhor no jogo.

Comment

I've noticed several times after deploying a decoy the bunkers ignore it and keep shooting at my troops. We all just need to buy card packs. fixes everything.

Comment

Working...
              X