X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge of Honor crash

This is the second alliance war in a row that the game crashes when it's awarding the prize for obtaining a (silver) badge at the end of the season. When I restart the game the reward is in my inventory but no trophy. EU and USA version had no problem, only in Asia version did I encounter this problem. It also happened to my friend. This was just before the 2.90 update.

Are you attempting to unlock each regions' version of these trophies with the same account? If so, it has been an know issue that utilizing the same account across multiple regional versions of GU! can often result in a de-syncrinization of your trophy data. The best way to ensure that you receive your trophies for each region is to only play on an account associated with whatever region version of GU! you are playing.

Comment

Only playing us version and same problem, my alliance golds season then i log in and crash and no Badge of honor trophy

Comment

I had the exact same issue the past 2 seasons. The game crashes when awarding you the badge and the trophy doesnt pop.

Comment

Another fail last season, now the game did not crash, but the trophy did not pop either! It happened to 2 friends too.
          Another EU friend, who only plays the EU version, has also failed to get it on 3 occasions.
          Last edited by Vorlon; 10-27-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I had the same problem. On my 1st Alliance Battle the game crashed after I pressed X when the game announced my Alliance gained a badge. I leave this Alliance and joined another one. The game didn't crash, but no trophy. I created an Alliance (Da Killarz) and gained two badges in a row without the trophy. In my Alliance I was the 3rd and 1st during those two seasons. I play the US version on PS4 and need this trophy to achieve 100% in the game. It's very frustrating. 82 days in a row collecting the daily provisions.

Comment

Good news, this time we all got the Badge of Honor trophy.

Comment

Fifth time in a row gaining the Alliance Badge, trophy still not popping.

Comment

• nicolaiXX
                  nicolaiXX commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Next season starts in a few hours, let´s hope and pray we get it this time

Six times now.

Originally posted by Vorlon View Post
                Good news, this time we all got the Badge of Honor trophy.

Comment

Working...
                X