X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.91 is a throwback?

Now units can't shoot over mid sized rock strip and other small rocks.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PnotXIQtIzM
    Also, now all units seem to be attracted to structures like bees to honey. The paratroopers ignore structures walking passed them just to walk in front of a sniper tower to be killed one by one. Gameplay took a huge steps back with this update. A lot of other things got fixed which is great but why break the game? STEAM was supposed to be a good thing but is turning into a real nightmare for us trying to play fair. Please reconsider steam/PS4 cross play and keep them separate, let cheaters play against cheaters.

Boa tarde Mendonça em discussão com os amigos em vez de acrescentar a steam deveria ter expandido para as plataformas de psvita e ps3, quantos milhões de jogadores não se juntariam e não haveria esse negócio de hack, sobre as torres agora realmente amigo tem que reformular a base.

Comment

I have to agree, thou not all the Steam users are cheaters, but after seeing the messes that are happening, i do honestly think that Guns Up is not really ready for the pc and ps4 versions to be crossed together just yet.

Comment

Yup, I have noticed that troops ignore anti air guns to sometimes shoot bunkers that are at the limits of there range even thou the anti air is in clear site next to them.

I am routinely killing the headquarters before all structures in front of hq are destroyed because attacking the father away hq instead of closer tents.

The targeting priority is pretty jacked up in general. Troops are much weaker walking into kill zones because they are trying to attack bunkers behind anti air guns. A lot of weird stuff. A few times my troops doubled back to go back to kill buildings like mortars and anti air that they were next too and just walked past to kill further targets.

It seems there is a new priority of shooting at buildings that are bunkers or towers even thou they are further away from easy kills on anti air and mortars.

It seems the tent is a much lower priority now in the targeting.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback guys! The team is currently investigating these issues and looking to develop a resolution that should help to mitigate, if not fully alleviate, many of these issues. Please keep the feedback coming though as every bit of useful information helps.

Comment

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            Steam cheaters are just a new challenge for your dev team. There are ways to detect when local game files have been jacked with to prevent network access as other games do. I think Steam has some built in detection for such things that you can activate for Guns Up!.

The cross-play between Steam and PS4 without cheaters has been working very well for a long time already so please don't doubt that decision.

• MajinBooTur
            MajinBooTur commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, então vai continuar a mesma porcaria, porquê isso pra mim não é solução. Me privar de jogar batalhas de aliança porquê vocês não tem culhões para excluir ou corrigir seus próprios erros? Parabéns novamente para vocês o/.

I agree with the targeting priorities and pathing issues needing fixing. I thought the small rocks etc was a deliberate thing, as they made such a big fuzz about changing firing heights etc to alleviate some of the hidden sniper towers, so I changed my whole base around for the umpteenth time. Now if I understand correctly, this was not intended and will be changed back, so I have to change my base again? Nahh thanks Ill pass.
          Last edited by Maus_1908; 09-25-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Did I dream it or was there supposed to be a way to lock platforms in Guns Up? I think I remember reading something like that here on the forum when Steam first got introduced. I mean people could/would choose either a mixed pool (PS4 vs STEAM) or a fixed one (PS4 vs PS4 or STEAM vs STEAM)? That way PS4 players could carry on and enjoy this game, while Guns Up team could take all the time in the world to find a solution for people ruining the game with hacks.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
              SD-PEER81 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, in the PS4 version's options screen you can select "Restricted" for the "Cross-Platform Play" option. This will make it so that you only play with other PS4 players however selecting this option will also stop you from participating in Alliance Battles.

• Bartek2468
              Bartek2468 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is great news! Thanks. I don’t participate in Alliance battles anyway, so that’s not a problem for me.

Ótima solução bartek desenvolvedor pelo amor de Deus escute isso

Comment

Originally posted by Bartek2468 View Post
              Did I dream it or was there supposed to be a way to lock platforms in Guns Up? I think I remember reading something like that here on the forum when Steam first got introduced. I mean people could/would choose either a mixed pool (PS4 vs STEAM) or a fixed one (PS4 vs PS4 or STEAM vs STEAM)? That way PS4 players could carry on and enjoy this game, while Guns Up team could take all the time in the world to find a solution for people ruining the game with hacks.
              If you push the options button on your controller you can toggle off cross platform play.

Comment

• Bartek2468
                Bartek2468 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the info!

Mas o ruim que se perde as batalhas de aliança, no meu ver o que faz mais sentido no jogo agora.

Comment

Working...
              X