X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue screen crash! Error CE-34878-0

Ever since the PC version got released, the PS4 version has gotten very slow and sluggish. Also PS4 Gunsup usually ends up crashing with this error named CE-34878-0. Will developers ever fix this issue?

The error CE-34878-0 usually happens when i'm in a loading screen.

Mine happens during a wave defend. Or if they skip wave defend it happens right after it.

Comment

O meu estava a acontecer durante as batalhas de aliança, desde quando terminou a temporada 9 não aconteceu mais.

Comment

I have had the game crash while I was moving structures on my base. Is increased crashes one of the perks of the latest updates? Because the games seems to crash about as often as I fart. Perhaps there is a correlation.

Comment

• Kumiankka98
          Kumiankka98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah. devs need to solve these problems quickly.

APP CRASHES ALL THE TIME!! from few months and team don`t give a **** about that.

Comment

Have a look at this and tell me what you guys think, this happens every time i destroy a HQ, there are 2 Battles in this video, just watch what happens once the HQ is destroyed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuM7dkx7Alo

Comment

• andykornbluth123
            andykornbluth123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ugh. That's awful! Is it still happening for you?

Yes, i still earn munitions and the dog tags from the victory, but no reward cards.

Comment

I haven't been able to complete a wave defense in weeks. I keep getting blue screen crash near the end of the wave defend. Game crashes are worse and more common than ever. Devs, what the heck is going on?!

Comment

Hey guys, we actually made some changes today to address some of these crash issue. Please let me know if these changes have helped to resolved your particular issue or if you are still seeing it. Thanks.

Comment

• Demokles
                Demokles commented
                Editing a comment
                I have this problem all the time/a few on hour!!!. Analyze my posts after crash and GIVE MY LOST PROFITS BACK!!!!

Yes it was fixed shortly after i made my post, thx GU Team!

Comment

Still getting blue screen crashes every hour of gameplay. This was fixed a few months ago, but now they occur again every hour.

Comment

same error just now playing defend wave 117

Comment

The team is looking into this issue right now...as soon as I have some more info for you all I'll be sure to post here in the forums.

Comment

Voltou o erro de tela azul, consequentemente na prévia de uma onda.

Comment

Yeah I have been getting crashes at least once per hour since i started using the game for over a year ago, but for the last months it's getting worse, now it's more likely to crash 2 times an hour and a new type of issue has shown itself before some of the crashes. In the middle of a battle, the game suddenly start going in 1-2 fps and is therefore so slow it's almost impossible to control. If I'm almost at the end of a battle, I try my best to hang on and not lose the game, but usually the game crashes after a minute of this slowness.

My best guess is that the game has a memory leak and therefore the game works fine right after you start it, but the longer you have it running the less memory is left until it crashes.
                        I'm not a programmer, I'm just guessing.

Comment

Working...
                        X