Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server error inventory stack

To whom this may concern,

I've reported this in bug section but hopefully gain more visibility here. So yesterday i was repositioning structures in my base and while i was repositioning a lvl16 sniper tower i got "server error inventory stack." i got the error consequently three times in a row a row then the game reloaded. Upon reload i noticed the tower missing from my inventory. I had eight and now only can place seven. Could a developer please look into this? I should have taken a capture but didn't because i wasn't expecting to be missing a structure from total. If you could respond to this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Look im not trying to get something for nothing. However, Ive already bought and upgraded the missing tower. If you look at my former base power level, what structures i have in inventory now and my current base power level you'll see it cant be matched without the structure. Its not like you can sell buildings to subtract from that amount. Whats more concerning is when this will happen again and what structure will be missing next time.
    Last edited by Valderis117; 10-20-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I see that I now have to buy new tower from level one. Real bummer.

Comment

This bug indeed can be very annoying, not only because you have a structure degraded, but the one gone missing drops your structure of that type limit. The bug has to do with puting a structure in stash but other details aren't clear since.. who expects this to happen?

Comment

We're looking in to this and your account to see where the error may have occurred or why the game thought you shouldn't have that 7th tower.

Comment

We see the issue and we're working on a patch to prevent it from ever happening again.

Comment

Eight total. I can only place seven now. Thank you Greg. I appreciate you looking into this.

Comment

Greg, are you planning on crediting me the structure or should i start over from level one?

Comment

Working...
                X