Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't see my Alliances PC members posts on the alliance board!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see my Alliances PC members posts on the alliance board!

Also when i promote/demote a PS4 player to Lieutenant, i get a automatic notice on the alliance chat that says the person was demoted or promoted. BUT when i promote a PC player, i do not get a automatic notice about the PC player being promoted. This is very annoying and it makes me feel little bit angry. What is wrong? What could cause this issue to happen to my game? One of my alliances member who is a PS4 says, that he can see PC players posts to our alliance chat, but i can't. I want this issue to be solved.

Could my network cause this issue?

My NAT-type: Type 2

My nets speed is: Strong and fast.

Someone please help me?

Deve estar tendo incompatibilidade com os sistemas, aguarde que será resolvido, já devem estar estudando isso.

Tradução Google
    Linguagem português

Comment

i can not read any message or notification from pc users,

Comment

Originally posted by Kumiankka98 View Post
        One of my alliances member who is a PS4 says, that he can see PC players posts to our alliance chat, but i can't. I want this issue to be solved.
        It may have to do with what PSN Region you are in. For instance in Germany, I believe some regulations restrict you from being able to see Text Chat from PC players.

Comment

• Kumiankka98
          Kumiankka98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol i'm from Finland.

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe Finland has similar regulations / restrictions. Hopefully one of the developers can chime in and confirm OR get to work fixing bug.

Originally posted by cusman View Post

It may have to do with what PSN Region you are in. For instance in Germany, I believe some regulations restrict you from being able to see Text Chat from PC players.
        “Due to SIEE Legal policy, cross platform Alliance chat between SIEE players and Steam users is restricted. Please feel free to use the forums to coordinate during the Alliance season!”.

Comment

• Kumiankka98
          Kumiankka98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats an worthless regulation? What was this regulations point? What is it trying to save? Is this regulation from European union? I personally dislike EU.

So there is no way, that would allow me to communicate with the PC members? This is horrible. Is there anything i can do? Like change my consoles region or something like that?
      Working...
      X