X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missiles going through the ground without exploding

This apparently doesn't follow a pattern of actions that would trigger itself... it just happens randomly from time to time, but can be game-losing when invading. You target a missile at a bunch of units that mown half of your troops in about 5 seconds, like vet rocketeers or bombardiers, and it simply disappears on the floor, doing absolutely nothing besides frustrating you to hell.

Same problem here, really annoying

Comment

Happens 2/10 times when i use that Missile strike attack card. Very uncool bug. It doesen't even stagger or damage the enemy troops that it goes trough.

Comment

Triste mas é um erro que há existe a um tempo. Mas creio que terá solução em breve.

Comment

known problem for a year or more now

keep reporting and maybe they will fix it

Comment

That is the wonderfully super fantastic dud missile, couple it with the awesome blank shooting commando and you have an award winning dinner table of defense destruction. Sometimes you just get bad ammo buying it from the off brand defense supplier at Acme Ammo! Didn't you guys ever watch Bugs Bunny? The coyote never questioned Acme's Ammo when chasing the Road Runner so why should we? Don't we want a few surprises in the game? Does everything have to be perfect all the time? Wouldn't that get boring after a while? Yeah I know it's frustrating but sometimes you just have to laugh at it. It's a just big bag of crazy with Moe, Larry and Curly all bopping around inside.

Enjoy the game and have a blessed day!

Comment

Ive lost a few to the dud missile, its hard to laugh that off.

Comment

Originally posted by col1162 View Post
                That is the wonderfully super fantastic dud missile, couple it with the awesome blank shooting commando and you have an award winning dinner table of defense destruction. Sometimes you just get bad ammo buying it from the off brand defense supplier at Acme Ammo! Didn't you guys ever watch Bugs Bunny? The coyote never questioned Acme's Ammo when chasing the Road Runner so why should we? Don't we want a few surprises in the game? Does everything have to be perfect all the time? Wouldn't that get boring after a while? Yeah I know it's frustrating but sometimes you just have to laugh at it. It's a just big bag of crazy with Moe, Larry and Curly all bopping around inside.

Enjoy the game and have a blessed day!
                I seriously hope you're joking.

Comment

• col1162
                  col1162 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of course I'm joking. It's frustrating & I've lost a few in the process too but every once in a while can't we just laugh about it? It's a game, we're here for fun or at least I am. If the game upsets us so much all we do is complain then why play it?

Have a blessed day my GU friend!

Yeah this has been an issue for quite some time. Either it's really hard for devs to fix or they don't really care.

Comment

• Bartek2468
                  Bartek2468 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My money is on your second guess.
              Working...
              X