Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error:Network timed out while trying to contact game servers.please try again-3009-05

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error:Network timed out while trying to contact game servers.please try again-3009-05

Getting this error on initial loadout for the first time, and all prior attempts to access/play have been successful. Please advise..

So you've been able to get into game before with no issues and then this just started happening? Did you happen to crash in-game prior to this occurring or did this happen on your first boot of the day?

Comment

So you were able to get into the game successfully before and this just started to happen? Did you crash in-game prior to this happening or did this issue occur on your first boot of the day?

Comment

this was the first boot of the day, but i may have crashed yesterday, cannot remember... what can i do?

Comment

yeah i hav deleted, reinstalled, restarted, reset router, my internet connection is fine... this is just annoying...ugh

Comment

• openplay001
            openplay001 commented
            Editing a comment
            Did the game work after you deleting it and restarting it again or did it start your from from the beggening, did you lose any of your characters, I'm having the same issue problem
            User name openplay001
            I've been a gamer for about 8 months* been logged in about a 103 days consecutively got error code lop and say please close application then open it, I'm im at level 40 I have spent about $60 or more dollar, I have invested a lot a lot of time in the game, I called PlayStation and they made it worse my game is not deleted yet yet, I also have a primary and secondary PlayStation I haven't used the other game console ps4 ( its on their guns up)* they are telling me to delete the game and reinstall it again, I asked him what if I lose all of my characters that I already have, and they responded they can't do anything about it...... I don't want to delete the game I don't want to lose my progress and I don't want to lose my characters I need help can you please help me!!!!!!!!!. I think it's a server issue
        Working...
        X