Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please... buff the scavenger hero perk. It's useless.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please... buff the scavenger hero perk. It's useless.

I believe this has been requested a handful times already... the way it is right now, this thing just seems to be there to dilute the actually useful heroic perk drop rate. Differently to his counterparts, it's completely useless on defence, and when attacking, the difference it makes is barely an extra 200 ammo MAX over the course of the whole match.

I spent an ungodly amount of time grinding for keys to open these unit crates already, hero perks coming in a 1-3 opening rate on top of that, and you honestly have no idea of how frustrating it was to get 2 of this god awful item out of the 3 times I ever dropped a hero perk.

My suggestions would be to at least make it steal the invading player munition by a small amount per kill on defences, or even increase your starting ammo when attacking by a number like, let's say, 300 from each unit carrying this perk.

I beg you devs, please, take these suggestions into consideration for a next update. I'm sure the playerbase feedback would be positive, and it would be of great help to newcomers if they didn't had such an unneeded risk of finally getting a rare item after so much grind just to find out it's worthless. Think about it...

Totally agree. Scavenger perk sucks and needs to be buffed.

Comment

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

• Heishin_X
        Heishin_X commented
        Editing a comment
        Concorda comigo ou sΓ³ tΓ‘ zoando? NΓ£o entendi...

What would be awesome, because this was a big issue for a while, is if the GU! team would just come out and give us a list of suggestions that they'd take seriously...πŸ‘€

Comment

• Heishin_X
        Heishin_X commented
        Editing a comment
        So basically, show to people a bunch of suggestions made by themselves and throw a voting pool on top of that?

Concordo heishin, sΓ³ estava pensando sobre o assunto.

Comment

Yes Heshin, because as a community we have no idea what they are working nor which direction anything is headed in. If they gave us a list of the paths before them and let us vote on that list and took the players' most desired path, that would be progress.

Comment

The Devs really have dropped the ball in regards to responding or even simply answering community comments. been on here since day one and very little progress. This perk should limit unit drops during defense... essentially neutering your opponent's special drops. Ive posted this idea before

Comment

• Bartek2468
            Bartek2468 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I’m seriously giving up on this forum. This is becoming embarrassing. Unanswered suggestions, requests, questions, support threads.. They obviously don’t take their community seriously.

Yes i have also posted my opinions about the Scavenger hero perk and how horrible it is. I hope that they buff it soon. Worst hero perk there is.

Comment

The knife cuts both ways...so let’s say I have a 5:30 base and equip one of my units with the scavenger perk. This would make some based even harder to beat. You guys only looking for your own benefit, then later other players will be coming back asking for the same perk to be nerfed back again. I’ve gotten my share of scavenger perks and I know the feeling when one drops.

Comment

Working...
            X