X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough on stolen gold! Need some compensation

Enough is enough! I send a report every time it crashes. You should have someone reviewing some of these reports. Why should we constantly just be ripped off when there is a record of the crash. Is it even legal to not reimbursed for stolen gold? The blue screen crashes are not just a random occurrence. This is an extremely know and long going problem. Its not like you have specials always offering discounted gold. Even if you did it is STILL NOT RIGHT to not compensate for its lost value. It happens WAY TO OFTEN to just let go. I guarantee I have had a few thousand gold stolen, what's worse you have the records, you know about it, and have never offered any reimbursement. I doubt this policy would ever hold up if anyone ever challenged in a class action lawsuit. Yes, I am righting this in anger but why should I remain silent. Please offer some response! If you truly think about it you know it is not right to expect us to just expect it lost.

Not even that much later....boom! Ripped off out of more gold! Another crash, more wasted gold! This can't be legal!

Comment

im one of the first to complain about this buggy game but a crash during alliance or any battle is very rare to me.

using a wired LAN connection makes the entire game run faster and is more stable

Comment

I am on a wired LAN, typically crashes either going in or if you retry, always gets your gold before the crash thou. I don't know how many 100 increments of gold I have lost or how many 30 gold increments to attempt the retry. It is WAY TO MANY TO COUNT. Lack of response is saying a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X