X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVR Again | Error during Alliance Battle causing loss

Now I know why I gave up playing this on the PS4... "errors!!....Part way into another alliance battle Today and BAM!!!! ERROR!!! Thank you very much......Automatic restart Automatic loss and then the top notch cards stolen by the game. NVR again so over the PS4 version it's utter rubbish!
    Okay keyboard warriors Don't go flipping your tables over it (ノ>。<)ノミ┻┻

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Tente reiniciar o jogo a cada uma hora, não vai ter erros, sofri um pouco até descobrir essa tática.

Comment

Originally posted by Achmed*PC View Post
      Now I know why I gave up playing this on the PS4... "errors!!....Part way into another alliance battle Today and BAM!!!! ERROR!!! Thank you very much......Automatic restart Automatic loss and then the top notch cards stolen by the game. NVR again so over the PS4 version it's utter rubbish!
      Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Did this occur on your first battle or had you played a few battles prior to this issue occurring?

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Did this occur on your first battle or had you played a few battles prior to this issue occurring?

Nope......Started game (which takes it's usual 50yrs to start lol) Checked out my situation win or lost defense battles you can guess what that was Started an alliance BTL after selecting Parachute a 3000pt a Bazerk and some others Get into it on the winning edge and BAMM!! ERROR!! My username's different on PS4.
        It's really pathetic for a modern game on a modern console to do that The closest to being so (Insert swear word) annoyed is when EA Games BattleField on PC would go "Something went wrong" And drop out and yes this game has too.
        Fortunately PC GU is 99% better in this regards.
        Okay keyboard warriors Don't go flipping your tables over it (ノ>。<)ノミ┻┻

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes Guns Up! on Steam loads much faster and much more stable to keep playing for long time. PS4 version of the game needs some love in those areas.

Since your complains are specific to PS4, I am going to move this to the PS4 Support forum.
      Working...
      X