Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heishin_X
    started a topic Game always breaking during CPU defences

Game always breaking during CPU defences

For real, I'm done with this. It's been a week of getting dislogged 10 minutes or more into every single wave defend, and, of course, the problem will probably persist for another couple weeks... or maybe more.

Having to beg for devs to fix stuff like this, that should've been repaired the instant it got reported at first, just makes me feel like an idiot. It seems like they don't even care about this game anymore at all, and yet, I'm still here, hoping for the best...

• SD-PEER81
    replied
    This is definitely an issue that the team is aware of and are currently looking to develop a resolution for.

Leave a comment:

• cusman
    replied
    Would be nice to get some kind of update on what they are doing to improve the games stability on PS4.

Leave a comment:

• ZonaDeFuego
    replied
    I dont know why they dont give a answer, but they working. The game has change a lil bit. Effects, rewards,..Or i'm high? So why there is no response from GU! ?

Leave a comment:

• Slinger_69
    replied
    I think most devs have walked off job, they not care about you. Game is set up to crash, so you buy more gold. I play less and less everyday and truthfully when I have more time just gonna find a new game, it will never change.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X