X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the 2fps bug be fixed?

I have reported this bug like 40 times or something. Almost every time I play my play is ending with either the game just crashing but more often lately, the game start running in 2 fps and is impossible to control until it finally crashes. As I said, when the game crashes you can report an issue and I have reported this 2fps issue like 40 times, but no one fixes it. I cannot be the only one with this issue as I have around 30 other games on my PS4 that never crash EVER. Why is it so hard for devs to make this game stable? Why cant they fix serious bugs?

I have been playing this game for years and it has been crashing since the beginning. About 2 months ago i started playin also on PC, but it never crashes, so it seems like the devs just don't care about ps4. Am I wrong?

I got the same problem. This will never be fixed, and haven't for 2 years.
    My game crashes after 20-30 mins or after 5 battles.
    It's the only game I have problems with. One of the great games I have played, but this blue screen error is killing me.

Comment

It had been fixed, the blue screen. But came back after STEAM. I’ve lost a few AB matches due to this damn thing. Can’t play wave defend because it crashes or goes sloooow.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
        It had been fixed, the blue screen. But came back after STEAM. I’ve lost a few AB matches due to this damn thing. Can’t play wave defend because it crashes or goes sloooow.
        Yup. From when I started playing PS4 version of game was becoming increasingly more stable and then some patches leading up to Steam early release made the Steam version very stable while making the PS4 version unresponsive and unstable. Even worse than when I first started with the game.

Hopefully they can improve the stability and responsiveness of the PS4 version to be as smooth as they have the Steam version running soon.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
        X