Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new cheat??

I just fought this persons base. I destroyed all his VETERANS that were defending the front lines in cover than 2 minutes later a whole new wave of veterans exited his base as a defend hq option. How is it possible to have 2 sets of VETERANS. One full set defending from cover and a whole new set that comes out of the HQ? It was like 20 veterans in all........ Isnt it one or the other? What kinda glitch is this. I still beat the base but these glitches or cheats are getting old.
    Attached Files

Continue apontado as falhas, e truques usados por alguns jogadores, assim será mais fácil os devs tomarem as devidas providências

The player formerly known as THE DARK FATHER has passed away, so, unfortunately, the base you attacked must have been...HIS GHOST!!!!! Goosebumps!

• Slinger_69
        Slinger_69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I am sometimes hesitant to believe some of the claims I read here. If that was the case, he should have been attacked enuf by now where all his vets should be dead 💀, not 2 seperate waves. He had 1 wave defending and 1 wave exiting the hq to defend it.