X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devs please listen!

DEFENSE WAVES are broke, they have been broke for so long I don't even know anymore. EVEN IF YOU DON'T play them they crash your game when they appear. We should not have to restart the game every time a broken feature appears. It's obviously it has something to do with the timer or something related to the playable option on a defense wave appears because there's a 90% chance it crashes during the attempt of playing the wave or even if you ignore it and decline to play it YOU WILL GET A BLUE SCREEN within 5-8 minutes if it appearing even if you don't play it.

Please either temporarily disable it from appearing or as I have mentioned it before add it as an option where by logging on you can just play one maybe as a daily reward, kinda like bonus alliance battles. Maybe 1 a day until 5 days logged in then maybe increase it. As it is structured now the timer that is attached to the programming of it is just a problem.

Please give some feedback!

This is jus one of the few things that really gets to me. Rather than just waiting for he game to crush, I’ve gotten used to having to restart the game after every wave warning. They had fixed it a while ago, so they know what causes the problem, don’t know what changes they did that brought it back. It’s 2017 and feels as if I’m playing the old NES where the games just crushed randomly and had to take them out wipe them with rubbing alcohol and replay again having lost all progress. They need to tackle this problem before they fix anything else.

Comment

Working...
    X