Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badge of Honor Don't Unlock (7 times in a row)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
    They fixed it. I have 100% trophies.
    My achievements that are missing on Steam continue to remain missing. I completed the Tutorial again and still no change.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-01-26_12-59-58.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	3800

This happened to me because I was part of Steam Community Test and played past these Achievement conditions before Achievements on Steam were activated, so they are permanently locked away for me. The game thinks I already have these, but I don't and the game doesn't detect that I should already have these and award them retro-actively.

Comment

The missing trophies bug is NOT yet fixed for everyone. When I said they fixed it, I was referring to my account. I believe they are still working on a fix for everyone else. It would take really long to do one by one.

Comment

And finally I got the trophy. Thanks for support.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to hear our fix worked for you! Thanks for updating us with this info.

Originally posted by RattlesnakeBR View Post
        And finally I got the trophy. Thanks for support.
        That's great. I have been able to get most of my missing Steam achievements by use of the Beta server, but I am left waiting for them to update the Beta server to 3.31 or higher before I can get the last remaining one (Light 'em up)

Edit: Got my last remaining achievement as well
        Last edited by cusman; 02-17-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X