X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating does payoff well!!

Several players have reported several of members of This alliance and here they are receiving 7th place prizes. Heck jiangweiswat is a leader in this alliance and his name has been posted so many times it's sick! Look at his point total.........he's a horrible cheater. This is a f--cking joke how sh-t keeps going on. Cheaters will continue to get worse as they are rewarded. But hey the devs dont give a sh-t so it's gonna keep getting worse! What a F--cking joke that you can shut off cross platform play but you have to be penalized if you are unwilling to accept cheating and can not play alliance battles. Seriously, THINK ABOUT THAT.........YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT CHEATING TO PLAY.......IT BOGGLES THE FRACKING MIND.............WHAT A JOKE!
    Last edited by Slinger_69; 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM.

Sent you a DM so we can take this offline.

Comment

I thought the forum was for open discussion, and we were told that you were on top of banning blatant cheats. Why can't you respond publicly?

Comment

i understand you slinger myself i dont cheat. But if we want we can cheat ourself to no end the codes are hard but they are crack. U can cheat in GU in 2 mins. But cheating is breaking this game its for losers

Comment

The devs don't care about the cheaters, fixing the bugs, etc. All they care about is people spending money.

Comment

Originally posted by WufflesWorgen View Post
            The devs don't care about the cheaters, fixing the bugs, etc. All they care about is people spending money.
            If that we're true than buying packs would be a pay to win system, but its not. You can get everything in the game without spending money, it just takes a little longer. That doesn't sound like a developer whose only interested in taking our money. It sounds like a developer that cares about its community.

Also if they were all about the money, then you probably wouldn't see them commenting on so many topics on this board and fixing issues of the game, such as people getting extra alliance battles with extra accounts. But they are making comments, Fixing actual issues with the game like giving people tons of bonus alliance battles so that whether you have one account or 50 accounts it no longer matters, either way you have an ample amount of extra battles. If you don't, you can get them easily enough. They tweaked the difficulty on the campaign map. The devs definitely care.

Comment

Are we going to get a public response to Slingers post? Why the secrecy?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                SD-PEER81 commented
                Editing a comment
                Its not about "secrecy" but amount respect for individual players. Just because one player makes a claim against another does not necessarily make those claims true, it doesn't mean that they're not but "innocent until proven guilty" and all that! As such, in instances such as this, it is preferable to continue discussions regarding specific players outside of the public setting. Similarly, we do not discuss actions (warnings, stat resets, bans, etc.) taken against offending players in public settings either out of respect for the individual players.

I don't understand why you 'respect' cheaters, it makes no sense, name and shame when found guilty, to dissuade others from cheating.

Comment

Working...
              X